- Architecture ServedProject Featured On:Architecture Served — 6/17/12
- ID Magazine ServedProject Featured On:ID Magazine Served — 7/4/12
- experiments in parametric design
- please click on picture to play explanitory movie. full screen and hq recommended..
- Parametric dome made from vornoi cells divided in a sence that would allow "spiritual lighting" to enter though the cells. This method allows versatile control over natural light . The dome is made from 2 main parts- the path leading to the dome and the dome itself. This is a simple concrete structure which draws its abbilities from the design itself which is parmetrical and responds to the surroundings.
- experiments in parametric design and programming using rhino and grasshopper. Done as a final project for 4th year architecture school.