- House in an Oak Grove
- This house deals with the desire for a simultaneous contemplation of the fireplace and the sunset and with nature turned into a domestic object of affection. It intertwines construction and natural environment in order to stress the relationship with an oak grove full of family memories.Photos by David Frutos
- The house should be completely closed when nobody is home, and very open when the owners go to enjoy nature. It is a house that is bigger when it is open and smaller when closed.
- The sliding doors give shadows to the surroundings of the house to create areas of comfort in a very hot summer.
- The aromatic garden inside the porch, dividing the barbacue area and the living room area.
- The fireplace is integrated in a deep and wide window that faces west, allowing the users to watch the sunset while sitting before the fire.
- Shades can be placed in different ways during the different hours of the day
- Construction Detail
- The living room is completely open to the landscape